- Assist the sales manager with incoming orders and enquiries
- Liaise with B2B and our retail bicycle shop network regarding listings, discounts, incentives and logistics
- Post-sales care and customer feedback
- Specific B2B customer and LEKKER retailer sales campaigns
- Sales - Face to face and phone / online sales
- Work on promotion email and print sales initiatives
- An ambitious, hands-on and creative drive
- An original mind, great sense of humor and endless energy
- Experience in a retail or hospitality environment (not necessarily in cycling)
- Great communication skills in English (bonus for other languages)
- The energy to be out there all day, wanting to close that deal!
- Initiative and confidence approach, without a lot of hand-holding
- Some experience with Sales & Marketing
Nice to haves
And in return
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with promotional sales campaign
Become part of an international team of enthusiastic entrepreneurs
- Experiencing being among a team of highly motivated and energized international talen
- Working from our Melbourne office - Potentially traveling between Sydney & Melbourne
Monthly $500 compensation based on 5 days a week - min. period of 3 months.
Do you think you could be the ideal candidate? Do you recognize yourself in the description? Then don’t hesitate and email your CV and motivation letter today!