You are a little bit crazy. You love every single form of Guerrilla Marketing and staying top of mind is your second nature. You can't wait to fire up the inner entrepreneur inside of you, and join our mission to make the world a little bit more "Lekker". You feel comfortable on a boat, ride bikes with a smile. You're pro-active, hands-on and...oh well...are simply massively eager to join our team and make us famous!
We need you to draw outside the lines like when you were young, think outside anything that even looks like a box. Our budgets are small, but our ambitions are sky high. Your hands-on mentality is what we need, rollin' up those sleeves, get ready for some chaos and find ways to reach set goals and go beyond. If this sounds like you, and your ambition to join us is reaching its boiling point, then don't wait any longer and send us your application.
We can't wait.
What's on offer?
The chance to be part of a young and ambitious international team
Casual work environment in the centre of Amsterdam
Grow together with Lekker to greater heights. Share our inspiration to innovate and progress and find yourself in an electric atmosphere for professional development.
The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint
Last but not least: enjoy endless Friday boat rides, coolest bikes and work in with an international team of motivated colleagues.
- Manage our external partners in collaboration with the global marketing team.
- Hunt down local brand partners to accelerate brand awareness. You find the best oppertunities to showcase our bikes, and invite those who will boost the word about our boats. Never too shy to put a foot between any door.
- Work closely together with our external designers and suppliers in order to create brochures, POS material, adverts and other print materials. Oh..and take also care of distribution of it :).
- Manage the production of content, local events and sales opportunities in collaboration with our marketing team. You will be providing fresh ideas week in, week out that are a direct connection to both Lekker Bikes and Boats. Write thrilling newsletters and share our offers online with utter enthusiasm as if Nasa just set foot on Jupiter.
Manage our social media channels and our team of interns to lift our online presence to greater heights.
- Proof reading in both English and Dutch. You have a smart eye for quirky language errors and know how to align our SEO strategy into the right words.
- Combine, produce and hunt down content to be added to our online platforms. You eat content for breakfast, and have a strong feel how to distribute this through our channels and media partners.
- Key executive for our Lekker Boats Boat Fair program. You will prepare, boost and execute our boat fairs in The Netherlands, Germany, France and Monaco.
- Monitor and structure our client database, keep things tidy and be ready for spontaneous mailings and follow-ups.
- Never switch of your sonar and use your hawk eye to keep track of our competitors.
- Create weekly internal team updates to improve team synergy between Lekker Bikes and Boats. You're channelling updates, introductions, milestones and more to share among our team members.
- Evaluate, analyse and report progress within the two companies. A weekly task to stay on top of the world of Lekker and our channels.
- You keep track of everything that happens in our stores worldwide. You are on top of latest developments and gather feedback from our Shop Managers to share with our Global Marketing Team. When possible you will join our stores and experience selling bikes and boats. As being a marketing genius, selling is your second third nature.
Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Level of education: HBO or similar
- Top class communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Other languages? That's bonus points.
- You can't wait to pack your bag for a busy week abroad.
- You can ride your bike without safety wheels mounted. :)