You are our Gandalf, oracle and more. You find paths that are yet undiscovered, and create a whole new dimension to the world of Lekker Bikes and Boats. Your result driven approach is monitored by set targets, conversion rates and engagement levels. You, our marketing team and strategist are working as one solid team to shake things up.
Optimize customer interaction, boost level of engagement and find ways to continuously improve the customer journey. You find motivation in creating ways to increase conversion rates and overal performance of our E-Commerce platforms.
You ensure a trouble free shopping experience for our customers, and work closely together with an international team to deliver our products worldwide. You contribute to a smooth delivery of our products from store to customers.
What's on offer?
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious international team
- Casual work environment in the centre of Amsterdam
- Grow together with Lekker to greater heights. Share our inspiration to innovate and progress and find yourself in an electric atmosphere for professional development.
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint
- Last but not least: enjoy endless Friday boat rides, the coolest bikes and always keep your bag ready for an unexpected trip.
- Manage, control and maintain our E-Commerce channels on a daily basis. You are leading in ensuring a trouble free shopping experience. You maintain online stock across our various sales channels and regions and inform our team about updates, improvements and technical issues.
- Translate our sales campaigns to our E-Commerce channels, build event pages and improve our visual presentation. Together with our marketing team you will boost our stream of content and work on SEO optimization. You're able to set out new and country specific SEO strategies to increase traffic and beat local competitors.
- Work closely with our Operational Team to streamline E-Commerce activities. Improve order processing, find smart ways to resolve stock related challenges and maximize efficiency for our E-Commerce activities globally.
- Find the best and most effective ways to sell our products online. Besides our E-Commerce channel you’re always on the hunt for opportunities, new tools and more to increase our potential. Which affiliate is the next big thing, or should we start our own Amazon Store front?
- Use and collect data - both quantitative and qualitative - in order to find new insights and opportunities. Gather all you can find, analyse and share your insights with our strategic team. Strive to improve customer engagement and the online customer journey, a strong focus is on coming up with ideas/ways to increase our conversion rates.
- Take the lead in the integration of our online platforms to our physical stores. You are part of creating our new multi-channel approach to marketing, selling and serving our customers. Our omni-channel mindset will lead you to find ways to create an integrated and cohesive customer experience. No biggie, right?
Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in a similar role - Digital Marketing / E-Commerce.
- Confident with HTML Coding, Woocommerce and Magento.
- Skilled in Photoshop / Indesign.
- Experience in SEO / Adwords.
Confident and experienced in managing budgets, inspiring team members and being able to build and manage relationships with digital partners/agencies.
- Analytical, progressive and comfortable in reporting trends and developments.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing. Dutch is a bonus!
- Ambition to form an international team of E-Commerce rockstars.
- You can ride your bike without safety wheels mounted. :)